Thursday, February 7, 2008

Una cierta mirada.

"O Sovereign Lord, you have only begun to show your greatness and the strength of your hand to me, your servant. Is there any god in heaven or on earth who can perform such great and mighty deeds as you do?" (Deuteronomy 3:24)

So I know that its not autumn so the picture is irrelevant to the current season, but its not irrelevant to what I want to blog about. So, I feel like God has been allowing so many blessings and so much grace to "fall" into my lap. I'm so undeserving, yet he never ever fails to surprise me with his love for me. Sometimes its so overwhelming! I never do him justice when I try to describe just how amazing he is. This time in my life is honestly a time of receiving blessings that I always wished for in my life. I feel peace, joy, and love surrounding me each and every day. "porque tu mirada puesta en mi, me llena de tu paz."

No comments: